Submit a Guest Post
Join our community of like-minded community of cultural and historical enthusiasts and submit a guest post to Historical Honey.
Whether you have a passion for a particular period of history; have read a great book or are in the midst of some exciting research, get in touch and share your knowledge!
There are lots of reasons why you may want to submit a guest post…
- Maybe you have your own blog and you want to drum up valuable backlink traffic
- You don’t want to hassle of website upkeep
- Perhaps you just want to dip your toe into the blogging world
- You have a published novel and you want to spread the word
- Or you simply you love history and want to write!
Whatever the reason – you have come to the right place. There is so much history to share, one author simply cannot write all of it!
An advantage to guest posting on Historical Honey is that we are not a niche site. The topics for feature articles are almost limitless.
Give it a whirl and put your ideas on paper – ALL history is welcome and appreciated.
Here are a few topics to get you started:
- Reviews: Books or Exhibitions
- Periods of Interest
- Historical Figures
- Family History
- Industry Insights
- Local History
- Historic Sites
- Travel & Culture
- History in The News
Or simply, wherever your interests lie…the list is endless! Or as we like to say, the world is your historical oyster!
Notes on Guest Posts:
- Must be between 500 and 1,200 words.
- Full reference to the author will be included.
- Articles will include links to personal blogs and social media accounts.
- If no suitable images are supplied, associated images will be chosen by Historical Honey.
- Historical Honey will oversee all editing and proofing, with any minor amends made at our discretion. Significant amends will be sent back to the author for final approval.
- Articles will be promoted across the Historical Honey social media platforms.
- And will feature on the homepage for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Articles must be original in their content. Depending on the topic, we may accept articles reworked from personal blogs.
If you have a passion for anything historical join our like-minded community!
To submit a guest post simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggested topic and we will go from there.
Get in touch, get involved and have fun with it – We all love history here!
You can find out more about Historical Honey here
Contribute a Sponsored Post
I am always open to discussing sponsored posts. Sponsored content will always include a disclosure.
My rates are fair, competitive, and flexible. Contact me on email@example.com for more information.
Through advertising and sponsorship I can guarantee all articles on Historical Honey will stay free, forever.